Item Clearance List
We have compiled an extensive list of items that we can and can not take.
If you are unsure about an item please try to find it using the list below.
If after checking the list you are still unclear whether you have an item that we can or can not take simply give us a call for a friendly chat or email us.
A list of items we can take:
- Appliances (washing machines, dishwashers, air conditioning units etc)
- Bathroom refuse (Basins, toilets, baths, suites, shower etc)
- Concrete (From flooring, slabs et)
- Construction materials (debris, tiles, rubble etc)
- Flooring (carpets, floor boards, laminate flooring etc)
- Furniture (sofas/settees, tables, chairs, wardrobes, beds, chest of drawers, futons etc)
- Garden refuse/waste (Branches, tree, hedge clippings etc)
- Garden shed & rubbish (Lawnmowers,old tools, bicycles garden furniture, sheds, fencing etc)
- General junk (Books, boxes, old toys, brick-a-brack etc)
- Home refuse (Boilers, skirting boards, attic waste, glass, piping etc)
- Kitchen refuse (Kitchen sinks, tiles etc )
- Renovation refuse (Windows, floorboards, walls, plasterboard, frames, bricks etc)
- Roofing items (Tiles, iron, lead etc)
- Papers (Documents, paperwork, files etc)
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment – PCs, computers, printers, televisions, monitors, fax machines, DVD player etc)
- Wood (fence, firewood, old timber off cuts etc
Items we can’t take:
- Medical or biological waste
- Motor oils, petrol cans
- Oil drums & tanks (Unless cleaned thoroughly)
- Toxic substances
Some items cost us more to dispose of than others, therefore you may have to pay a small supplement charge to cover our costs. Please refer to our prices page for more information about small supplements.
Why can’t you take hazardous materials?
We aren’t insured or licensed to carry any hazardous materials. Therefore we are unable to remove them for our customers. If you need to remove hazardous waste the best advice we can give you is to contact your local council and they will tell you how you can dispose it.
What about the other items?
We’re unable to take the other items because our waste transfer partners refuse to take them. Because of this we are unable to provide a collection service for these types of items; the best easiest option is to ring your local council and ask how you can remove them easiest.